Re: [Condor-users] MPICH2 Support in Condor?

You should be able to use any version of MPI with the parallel universe.

 -- Jaime

On Feb 2, 2006, at 5:07 PM, Junaid N. Sahibzada wrote:

that link doesnt mention whether condor 6.7 supports MPICH2 or not?

can you tell me if condor 6.7 supports MPICH2?

Jaime Frey <jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You have to use the new parallel universe. Section 2.11 of the Condor manual has the details:

 -- Jaime