Re: [Condor-users] MATLAB licenses

as long as mcc can indeed produce statically linked program, it is
almost no pain.

The good thing about matlab/other scripts is that the runtime is not
transfered, only the data and the "instructions" for the runtime,
which makes all the computation less network intensive.

So you want to minimize netywork transfers, and for that you will must
copy the executable on all of the worker nodes, and probably put it in
the PATH.
you must consider though what is faster: to build these files, test
their operation and distribute them, or simply run all the
calculations on these 2 machines via matlab scripts.

I hope you have enough calculations to justify the hassle.

Regards,
Max.