Re: [Condor-users] Condor GUI/web interface?

Hi Armen,

It's at http://www.cirquedigital.com/products/gdiqueue/

Note: this version hasn't been updated for a while, there's a
more recent version in GDI|Explorer (products/gdiexplorer);
feel free to try that one and if you need GDI Queue updated,
just let me know.

Cheers,
- Filip