Re: [Condor-users] Condor+Globus

Hi,
The paths to condor_submit and condor_rm are already
set correctly in condor.pm.

The condor_config file is indeed specified using
CONDOR_CONFIG environment variable. It was not at all
set in condor.pm file. So I set it by adding following
statement..

setenv CONDOR_CONFIG $HOME/condor_config

However, it resulted in another error as :

Submission of subjob (label = "subjob 0") failed
because the job manager failed to locate an internal
script argument file (error code 71)
(I think the script is written in some other
language.. I am not sure of its syntax.)

I also tried setting it by adding following line
$CONDOR_CONFIG = $HOME/condor_config

However, this resulted again in previous error i.e.
'failed to contact local queue manager'. Any ideas
where I am going wrong?
Thank you,
Yadnyesh.

--- Jaime Frey <jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, if the Condor config file is specified using
> the CONDOR_CONFIG
> environment variable, you need to ensure that it's
> set properly in
> condor.pm.
>
>   -- Jaime
>
> On Feb 14, 2006, at 8:30 AM, Steven Timm wrote:
>
> > What you need to do is to check to make sure the
> jobmanager-condor
> > is configured correctly.  There's not a separate
> port.  All the
> > globus job managers run on port 2119.  Find the
> file condor.pm
> > (under
> $GLOBUS_LOCATION/lib/perl/Globus/GRAM/JobManager,
> usually)
> > and make sure it's got the right path to
> condor_submit and condor_rm.
> >
> > Steve
> >

> > On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, Yadnyesh Joshi wrote:
> >
> >> Hi everyone,
> >> I am executing globusjobrun with

resourceManagerContact=<machine_name>/jobmanager-condor.