Re: [Condor-users] Job continually being run due to shadowexceptionerrors.

On Feb 16, 2006, at 1:28 AM, <Greg.Hitchen@xxxxxxxx> <Greg.Hitchen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

This doesn't appear to add any extra logging info.

Have I used the correct option?

I have enabled the ALL_DEBUG = D_FULLDEBUG option in the
config file but am waiting for the changes to percolate
around the pool (our install script creates a scheduled task
that runs daily and checks our main condor repository for
updated binaries and/or config files).

Did you run condor_reconfig on all of the machines after the change? Did all of the individual daemons already have D_FULLDEBUG enabled (config parameters SCHEDD_DEBUG, STARTD_DEBUG, ...)?

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
| http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/ | That's how I lost my mind.        |