Re: [Condor-users] Submit job to a machine in a particular IP address range

How about announcing a new variable in the startd's conf file on
execution machines:
InRange = TRUE
and then adding:
STARTD_EXPRS = $(STARTD_EXPRS), InRange

on the startd, and then, add in the requirements:

Requirements = (InRange == TRUE)

?
:)