Re: [Condor-users] Condor port range under Win XP

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 05:51:56PM -0000, Kewley, J (John) wrote:
> >
> > Which daemons export LOWPORT and HIGHPORT ?

I'll reword.

How can you query the daemons on a machine (any daemon if they all have the same)
to confirm which settings they are using.

I'd like to run condor_status from a central node and confirm that:
a) All config files have been updated
b) Condor has been restarted on each machine to reflect these changes
   (or even all daemons if they all use it)

It is important for firewalls, and might help find out why Ian had this
problem.

Cheers

JK