[Condor-users] Problem in condor_status

Sir
i am new in condor
I have installed condor on two PCs on Windows2000. one is cantral maneger and i have added second to its pool. but whenever i run condor_status commansd i get msg
Error:  Could not fetch ads --- can't find collector

 i am able to submit jobs but all jobs are idle none of the job is running...
all the condor_collector, condor_master, condor_negotiator,condor_schedd,condor_startd
wat to do now.......

one more query do we have to install globus toolkit before installing condor..
pls help me.....
Thanxs in advance
Sarvjot Kaur