Re: [Condor-users] Flocking jobs to Moab and Maui

Hi Bragadeeswaran,

Just untar the contents of the condor package.

run the script condor_configure and give appropriate values to the script.

and ofcourse you have to do this once you install a linux machine.

regards

bragadeeswaran velayutham <bragadeeswaran@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello..........I have got a condor cluster of 2 machines(Both in windows), i like to add a linux machine to the already existing cluster i have downloaded condor for fedora.........Can u say me the procedure to get this installed successfully.