Re: [Condor-users] Amount of ports used by condor

>From Section 3.10.8.1 Firewalls in the 6.6 manual:

The total number of ports needed depends on the size of the pool,
the usage of the machines within the pool (which machines run
which daemons), and the number of jobs that may execute at one time.
Here we discuss how many ports are used by each participant in the
system.

This seems to say that it does depend on the no. of machines
(size of the pool).