[Condor-users] condor daemons not able to communicate

Hi All,

I have set up two condor machines and started the master daemon on both of them. Both the machines are running the required processes as mentioned in the manual. I also checked the address binding of the daemons and they seem to be binding to the correct IP addresses. The machines are able to ping each other with these IP addresses. However, it seems that the two condor daemons are not able to communicate with each other as when I do condor_status on either machine, it shown only one machine i.e. the machine on which I do condor_status.

Any clues??

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Abhishek