Re: [Condor-users] Abnormal termination - signal 53

I found the real cause of the problem:
the program was linked with .NET ( /clr flag enabled ), which is the default settings in VC7 ( it's called "managed extensions" - very intuitivie ;) )

Computers which had .NET installed, ran the job without a problem, but those which didn't have .NET resulted in "wrong binary format" or something like that, that is, signal 53.

On 1/9/06, Jaime Frey <jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 23, 2005, at 3:36 PM, Mark Silberstein wrote:

> I noticed the following error in my user log.
> Abnormal termination (signal 53)
>
> The computer where this error occurs  is WinXP SP2.
> Any ideas what this means?

Probably, it just means that the job exited with signal 53. I don't
know what that signal means.