Re: [Condor-users] condor_q malformed xml

While this not a problem for single schedds (just strip 1st 2 lines) it
is a problem if there more than one, as you get the non-xml header
littered through the document.

This is low priority, but would be nice one day....

Yours,
pdeV

********************************DISCLAIMER****************************
The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.