Re: [Condor-users] User Usage Information

> What sort of information can be gathered about a condor user's usage
> of a condor pool?
>
> e.g. general accumulated usage info using "userprio" but is it
possible
> get more detailed info easily. Such as the number of jobs run by
> a particular user? And how many different machines that user's jobs
have
> run on?

If you use the Condor Quill module in the 6.7.x development branch and
are willing to play with SQL and setup a PostgreSQL database at your
site all of this type of information and more can be yours for the price
of a few side tables and some cron jobs.

Seriously, we are using Quill here and it's opened up usage tracking for
us completely. We have a very clear idea of who is running where and
when now. And we can show it to management with pretty pictures.
Management understands pretty pictures.

Check out Quill. You won't be disappointed.

- Ian