Re: [Condor-users] Segmentation Fault

Kaplan, Andrew H. wrote:
Hi there --

We have a 6.6.9 cluster running on a group of servers running Red Hat Linux 7.3
and 8.0 Most of the servers are Athlon processor-based,
although several are using Xeon processors. I want to add two additional servers
to the cluster which are dual-xeon based. The OS on
the new systems is Red Hat Enterprise 3.0.

I have created the necessary user account on the new systems, as well as added
them to the roster file and hosts directory. However, every time that I try to start the condor_master binary on either of the
systems, I get a segmentation fault message.

What could be causing this, and how can I correct it? Thanks.