[Condor-users] Condor Windows install

Hi,

I am trying to install Condor on a fully patched Windows XP SP2 system
to c:\program files\condor.  The installation completes successfully,
and everything seems fine.  However, when I try to use any of the
binaries in c:\program files\condor\bin, I get the following error:
ERROR: can't read the config file c:\program

I have checked the registry, and the correct entries are present:
CONDOR_CONFIG	c:\program files\condor\condor_config
release_dir		c:\program files\condor\

I have also defined a system variable called CONDOR_CONFIG and pointed
it to c:\program files\condor\condor_config.  Interestingly enough, when
I pointed this to just c:\program files\condor\, it interrupted it
correctly and gave the following error:
File specified in CONDOR_CONFIG environment variable: "c:\program
files\condor\" does not exist.

It is not desirable to install it in c:\condor.  This is akin to
installing something in / on a UNIX system, which is just wrong.

Thanks,
Brad Erdman