[Condor-users] FW: [condor-admin #13222] Invoking Grid Service Using Condor

I have installed Condor-6.6.10 and Globus Toolkit-4.0.1. After configuring
condor i have ran the setup-jobmanager-condor script file.After running this
setup file i am able to submit the jobs using the globus command
globusrun-ws (as well condor_submit). I was successful in executing a job
with universe= globus using the command condor_submit .

The following is the job i submit for invoking a grid service
Universe=java
Executable =Client.class
Argument=
http://localhost:8080/wsrf/services/examples/first/core/MathService
Log=grid.log
Output=grid.out
Error=grid-error

I dont want to invoke the service using the Client.class that uses stubs.
i want to invoke a grid service by giving the URL of the service,the
namespace,method name (basically a soap call, that does not require stubs).
Is it possible??????

My other question is....
Are the above steps sufficient to install condor and condor-G or are there
any other configuration steps to be followed for installing both condr and
condor-G.

Thanx & Regards,
Pushpa.Gorak