Re: [Condor-users] How To TroubleShoot Flocking

Kewley, J (John) wrote:

Also, I should mention that transfer_files=ALWAYS is the old deprecated way of turning on file-transfers. The modern way is this:

should_transfer_files = True
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT

According to 6.7 manual :
 should_transfer_files = <YES | NO | IF_NEEDED >

Is True a valid alternative?

Ah, good question. I had to dig into the source code to find out. The answer is that should_transfer_files=True is equivalent to should_transfer_files=Yes. I didn't realize my recommendation relied on an undocumented feature!

--Dan