Re: [Condor-users] Is this a feature or a bug in Condor 6.7.19?

Gabriel,

There was an intentional change to the behavior of grid-universe jobs having paths specified for the output files, in order to make it consistent with non-grid universe jobs, where the path specifies a path on the submit side rather than the execute side. The developer who is most knowledgeable about that is on vacation at the moment, so I do not know if there is a way to translate what you are trying to do (using a path to a file on the remote site) into the revised syntax.

I recommend sending this report to condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx so that we do not lose track of it.

Thanks,
--Dan