Re: [Condor-users] about "match but reject for unknown reason"

On 7/5/06, Yaoheng Zhang <yaoheng.zhang@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all. I have a simple pool with a center manager on Linux and a job
executer/submitter on windows xp. The example jobs of condor are submitted
from the Linux machine with "requirements = OpSys == "WINNT51"" in each
description files. Then condor_q –analyze tells "1 match but reject for
unknown reason". What is the unknown reason usually about and how to execute
the jobs?

Yaoheng Zhang

First, take a look in the log files and see if there is useful information.

The "unknown reason" is a common problem. Time ago I asked the same
question and they told me I had to modify the logging level. I don't
remember how to do it exactly, but look for it in the lists archives.
With that extra logging messages you can find what is failing.

Regards.

--
Diego Bello Carreño
Estudiante Memorista de Ingeniería Civil Informática