From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ranjit Singh
Sandhu
Sent: maandag 17 juli 2006 8:49
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Condor on Windows 2000 Server (with SP4)

Hi All,
I am trying to install Condor on Windows 2000 Server (on an AMD Athlon
PC with 1GB RAM).
Though I have not seen any documentation about installing condor on
windows 2000 server, but am just curious to know whether it works?

Because on my machine, it does not work. It says "Could not start
service..... etc.."

Any highlights.

Thanks
Ranjit