[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Urgent, any security breach?
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:32:38 +0800 (HKT)
- From: Kwan Wing Keung <hcxckwk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Urgent, any security breach?
We have just installed a new pool of executing nodes on our WIN-XP PCs in
the student laboratory. Upon completing the installation, we tried to look
at the processor utilization and also the processes created. However at
this point we noticed two communication processes established (through
using "netstat -o -n"), with one process pointing towards an IP address
of 64.4.xx.xx via https:
We and our management are very concerned on this, and we wonder:
(1) If this connection to 64.4.xx.xx normal? Our University
never uses this IP.
(2) If this connection is disabled, whether CONDOR can still