[Condor-users] Urgent, any security breach?

Dear All,

We have just installed a new pool of executing nodes on our WIN-XP PCs in the student laboratory. Upon completing the installation, we tried to look at the processor utilization and also the processes created. However at this point we noticed two communication processes established (through using "netstat -o -n"), with one process pointing towards an IP address of 64.4.xx.xx via https:

We and our management are very concerned on this, and we wonder:

(1) If this connection to 64.4.xx.xx normal?  Our University
    never uses this IP.
(2) If this connection is disabled, whether CONDOR can still
    function properly.

Help!!!

W.K. Kwan
Computer Centre