Re: [Condor-users] Condor 6.8 and BirdBath Problem

Erik,
I added this in condor_config file,

QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED = True

Now it looks like creating Cluster, but still jobID=0 and I am getting
following error.

****

Transaction started ... persist this along with the clusterId and jobId
to get status
ClusterID = 7
jobID = 0
Error Declaring File
edu.tacc.gridport.web.services.condor.SendFileException: Error Declaring
File
        at
edu.tacc.gridport.web.services.condor.SOAPScheddApiHelper.sendFileHelper
(SOAPScheddApiHelper.java:589)
        at
edu.tacc.gridport.web.services.condor.SOAPScheddApiHelper.submitJobHelpe
r(SOAPScheddApiHelper.java:124)
        at
edu.tacc.gridport.web.services.condor.SOAPScheddApiHelper.submitJobHelpe
r(SOAPScheddApiHelper.java:307)
        at
edu.tacc.gridport.portlets.interactive.helpers.CondorJobManager.doJobSub
mission(CondorJobManager.java:268)
        at
edu.tacc.gridport.portlets.interactive.CondorJobSubmissionPortlet.action
SubmitJob(CondorJobSubmissionPortlet.java:785)

****