Re: [Condor-users] Condor 6.8.0 on FC5

Mark Haney wrote:

Has anyone manged to get Condor running on FC5?  I'm getting a shared
libstdc++.so.5 error when I try to run it.  I have the libstdc++ libs on
the machine, but no library by that name.  Any ideas?

You'll want to install the compat-libstdc++-33.i386 package.

HTH,

--
Peter Dawes                                   |\
Client Support, ITS                           |/\