[Condor-users] condor questions..

hi...

i seem to have condor setup on 4 different machines, with one having the
role of master, and the ohers clients...

i created a simple test app, and had it run for 20 times, and it seemed to
run. i have a couple of questions though.

when running, it seems that condor waits 5 mins between running the app(s).
i assume that there is a config param somewher for this, but i can't seem to
find it.

can someone tell me how i can run my test, and make sure it actually runs in
parallel (as fast as possible) on the various nodes within my network..

basically, i want to slam the nodes within the network with as many apps as
fast as possible, subject to perhaps cpu/memory constraints..

sample submit scripts, or sample config information would probably be
helpful.

thanks

-bruce