[Condor-users] Where is gmon.out redirected to?

HI,

I just compiled an application using the gcc compiler with -pg flags. Which means the application has been compiled with profiling and would be generating a gmon.out file which i would use with the gprof program.

I executed the application on the command line and it generated the gmon.out file .

Now when i run the application in condor, some how the gmon.out file is not generated and is not placed in my home directory like the rest of the logfiles and output files OR maybe it is redirected some where else.

Can any one tell me what happens to the gmon.out file? and how can i get a gmon.out file in condor?

Regards