[Condor-users] Question about Configuring Condor for Running Dedicated Jobs( How to use condor_config.local.dedicated.resource ? )

Hi all:

I am trying to get Parallel Applications running on Condor Pool, so I have to configure Condor for running Dedicated Jobs. There is an example local configuration file called condor_config.local.dedicated.resource which can be found in the etc directory.When I have edited it appropriately,which directory should I copy this file to ? Should I copy the contents of condor_config.local.dedicated.resource to condor_config

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best wishes.

Yufang Zhang
2006-06-05