Re: [Condor-users] Subject Unsubscribe

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 04:17:01PM +0200, Wolf-Dieter Klotz wrote:
> Hi,
> Since some days I receive mails from [Condor-users] with 'Subject:
> Unsubscribe'   !!! Does this happen to others as well? If so: what
> happened to the mailer of this mailing list?
> So long...

Sometimes people try to unsubscribe from the list incorrectly and
instead sends an empty message to everyone on the list. Unless you
see a message that has 'You have been unsubscribed from condor-users'
in the body you're still on the list.

Usually, the list admins see the incorrect attempt at unsubscribing
and fix it up by hand.

If you want to unsubscribe from condor-users, see the footer of every
message that goes out.

-Erik