[Condor-users] Using groups?

I've been trying to use the new group features in condor to limit the number of machine a user can use. I have a windows cluster running mpi jobs, configured as below. I've set up 2 groups (see below) and tried submitting jobs to the physics group (by adding +AccountingGroup = "group_physics" to the job file). However, I can submit more than one job to the physics group and they all run, how do I prevent the group from using more resources than they have allocated?

Thanks

Cliff

DedicatedScheduler = "DedicatedScheduler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
START        = Scheduler =?= $(DedicatedScheduler)
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS    = False
SUSPEND    = False
CONTINUE    = True
PREEMPT    = False
KILL        = False
WANT_SUSPEND    = False
WANT_VACATE    = False
STARTD_EXPRS = $(STARTD_EXPRS), DedicatedScheduler
MPI_CONDOR_RSH_PATH = $(SBIN)
RANK = Scheduler =?= $(DedicatedScheduler)

GROUP_NAMES = group_physics, group_chemistry
GROUP_QUOTA_group_physics = 1
GROUP_QUOTA_group_chemistry = 5
GROUP AUTOREGROUP = FALSE