[Condor-users] Problems with PVM example - condor-6.7.19 on fedora core 4 https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-March/msg00156.shtml

I setup a Linux cluster of 11 machines and installed condor-6.7.19...Everything seemed OK..I am able to compile and run standard and vanilla jobs but I am having problems getting the example in /condor/condor-install/examples/PVM/ directory to work..I can compile it though (after modifying pvm-3.4.4 as suggested in the manual), and when I submit it, it seems to execute but does not give any output to the specified outfile..
I searched the archive and found that someone once posted a similar problem: Please see [ https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-March/msg00156.shtml], but I can't find any suggested solutions to it..I compared my log files with his/hers and the problem seems quite identical..

Please help with suggestions and/or pointers to  information  that could help resolve the problem...Thanking you in advance...I am new to condor, and bare with me if my question looks stupid..