Re: [Condor-users] Digest Mode

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 04:53:29PM -0400, Christopher Jon Jursa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any way to enable digest mode for this list?  When I try to set
> this option I get a message saying it was disabled by the list
> administrator.  This would be great as my email box is already full enough.

I left digest off - my experience has been that it confuses a lot of people,
so I chose to leave it off. I realize there were people who would have liked
to get it in digest mode, but I thought there would be fewer of those than
confused people.

As an alternative, maybe we can get an RSS feed of the archive, which people
can use however they want. If you want to be able to post, you can tell
mailman to subscribe you, but not deliever mail - that way you can read from
the RSS feed, and still be able to post...

-Erik