[Condor-users] State/Activity-Transitions

Hi all,

I'm working on a policy for our Condor-Pool, which protects the drive
against "filling". I managed to configure the PRREMPT entry in the
condor_config in that way, that jobs are preempted, if the DISK-ClassAD is
smaller than 1 GB. But this policy works only, if a user comes back to his
computer and moves the mouse or uses the keyboard. In other words, the
preemption-requirements are only checked, if a users comes back to use his
computer. As I read from the manual, this is a feature and not a bug.
My question is, is there a way to configure a periodic
preemption-requirements checking? Or, does anybody has an other idea how to
protect the disk against filling?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas Bauer