From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Erik Paulson
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 5:57 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Reduce Install Size

On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 05:48:42PM -0500, John Alberts wrote:
> Anyone have any ideas how to reduce the install size?

If you want to both submit and execute jobs, you need most
of what's included in the condor distribution.

The 6.7.19 windows release was bigger than other releases
because unstripped binaries were accidently included.
6.7.20 will use stripped binaries again, and the size
to about 40% of what 6.7.19 was.

-Erik