[Condor-users] waiting a job finish

Dears,

I have a csh script which runs several jobs and some of them depends
on previous jobs to start.

So, what I would like to know, if possible, is how to make condor warn
me when a job is finish.

I mean, in my script, when job is finish, it writes "touch done" and
them the scripts goes for another job.

I was reading about condor_wait but it not smart enough (or maybe me
:-) to get automatically a specific condor jobID.

The best, as far as I can figure out, is a command inside the condor
script to write "touch done", but I don't know how to do it.

I'd appreciate any commentary here.

Many thinks in advance.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.