[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] Several Issues With Condor 6.7.20 and Windows
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:56:07 +0700
- From: "Nano Surbakti" <nano.surbakti@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Several Issues With Condor 6.7.20 and Windows
2.) The Java status of my Windows host is not advertised ->
doing a "condor_status -java" returns only the linux host.
I set path to java.exe in the config. What can be wrong here?
I had similar problem a few weeks ago, but it works now. Here are some
suggestion from me:
- install java on a path without space: like C:\j2sdk1.4.2\bin\java.exe
- make sure there's only one version of java installed
Don't know if those could help you.. but those are things I did to
make some of my windows machines recognized as java-enabled.
I use a Fedora Core 4 as central manager, submitter, and executor; and
4 Windowx machines as executor; I think much similar as yours. In this
two weeks I'm about to setup another pool (Condor based or not) to
setup a "Grid".
oot: I'm doing this for my thesis about grid computing. If you do the
same, perhaps we could share our experiences?