Re: [Condor-users] 6.7.20 windows condor_quill problem

Ok, after about half an hour of constant processing (and using 96mb of memory) quill finally updated the database but not dropping the memory usage. After restarting the condor service quill continued working normally and not using more than 4.5 mb memory and only periodically using the CPU.
Strange. So if you guys see such behaviour: wait patiently! :)

Cheers,
Szabolcs

Horvátth Szabolcs wrote:
Hi,

I'm having a serious problem with condor_quill on windows, condor version 6.7.20. After overwriting the 6.7.19 files with the new version quill stopped working, beside the usual daemon started messages in the log file no new lines were added and the condor_quill executable constantly uses more and more memory while having full processor usage. I tried deleting the current database and let quill create a new one no data is added into it. You find the full quill.log data that was not updated for ten minutes, although it should be in ever ten seconds.

Cheers,
Szabolcs