[Condor-users] Condor to PBS

Is there an established mechanism for going from Condor to PBS (in a Condor-C like way) assuming that Globus is not available. I seems that there are two ways of getting to a batch queue system that are advertised. The simplest seems to be through Globus using glidein. The second is the "grid_resource = pbs | lsf" which seems to depend on glite (this may be in error, I'm not sure about how to set this up). Is there a "poor man's" method for this, or a simpler way to use glidein without Globus. Thanks.

--
Ryan Garver
rgarver@xxxxxxxxxxx