[Condor-users] heavy loads

While doing some stress testing on our 200-node cluster using condor-g, we have noticed some extremely large loads on the cluster. The large load seems to be caused by 500+ globus-job-manager processes, with sometimes 2 or 3 globus-job-manager processes for each job.

condor_config contains the line:
GRIDMANAGER_MAX_JOBMANAGERS_PER_RESOURCE = 10
...but that seems to be ignored.

Why would we have multiple globus-job-managers for a single job, and what can we do to reduce the number of globus-job-manager processes so that our gatekeeper doesn't get quite so overloaded?

--Mike