[Condor-users] Condor+Matlab Executable in Windows

Hi!

I would like to run my Matlab executable on several windows XP computers.
I compiled my Matlab program with the command:	mcc -m program.m
The executable file still requires many dll-s from Matlab or Matlab Component
Runtime directory. How can I set up Condor or the submission file in order to
let the executable find these missing dlls? The problem is, that the Matlab or
the MCR directory are not always in the same directory on each computer, so it's
no use defining a PATH in the submission script. I tried to define the PATH in
the local-config, but I was unable to make it work.
Or how can I compile a matlab program, that all the required dlls are already
included in the executable file?
Any Idea? Thank you!

Regards,
Zoltan