[Condor-users] condor 6.7.17 rpm

I am trying to install the condor-6.7.17 rpm on a system
on which I was able to successfully install the condor-6.7.16
rpm with no problems.

When I try to install the condor-6.7.17 version I get the following;

[root@fgtest1 ~]# rpm -iv condor-6.7.17-linux-x86-glibc23-dynamic-1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        perl(FileLock) is needed by condor-6.7.17-1.i386

Any idea what may provide this perl module?

I am getting this error both on RHEL3 and RHEL4.

Steve

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team