Re: [Condor-users] [Birdbath Related] General Query

On Mar 7, 2006, at 4:49 PM, Afrasyab Bashir wrote:

Hi,

According to the manual ( pdf manual 6.7.15, page 383 - Advanced usage), when a job fails to run at a grid site it is returned to the queue and is again rescheduled. However, its not necessary that it won't select the same
grid site for the next run and might fail again.

Applying the same theory, I was wondering if its possible to check where (i.e. on which all machines) a particular ( owner/ user's) job is scheduled?

Someone else will have to answer this.

Is it also possible to reschedule a job not submitted through birdbath? i.e. can I manage those jobs using birdbath which were submitted through the
command line?

In a word: Yes. Jobs submitted via soap can also be managed with command-line tools.

matt