[Condor-users] Condor + Weka

Hy guys! How are you?
I'm really sorry, but I still can't find a solution to
the Condor + Weka problem.
I tried the simple-hello-world-java-program, and it
works well.
Weka continues to give me back the following error
message:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
weka.classifiers.bayes.BayesNet.class
  at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
  at
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown
Source)
  at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown
Source)
  at
CondorJavaWrapper.main(CondorJavaWrapper.java:101)

Have you got any ideas?
Thank you very much: I try to not bother you on this
list but I can't really find a solution...
Regards
G.

http://mail.yahoo.it