Re: [Condor-users] Alternative to MAX_JOBS_RUNNING?

I am using the following plan for this:  Mapping the user who needs
a license to a special Accounting Group and making that accounting
Group have a quota of only 24 jobs, which is the number of
licenses they are holding.  The licenses are served out with lmgrd
daemon and can be available to any of the 197 nodes in the cluster.

Hmm ... that might work. Of course we're already using quotas for other purposes, so it'll be interesting to see if I can consolidate these.

Thanks Steve!