Re: [Condor-users] intel amd binaries : how to submit ?

Nicolas GUIOT wrote:
Hi all

We have some program with specific compil options for AMD or Intel processors. I would like to submit the jobs to my pool so that it can go on any machine, then according to the CPU, it starts the correct binary program : can I specify this in the submit file (if yes, How ?), or do I have to trick with some shell program to do that ?

Thanks in advance

Nicolas

If you have two binaries, you can name them

program.X86_64

and

program.INTEL

and in your submit file, specify your executable as

executable = program.$(ARCH)

-greg