Re: [Condor-users] Help required regarding ClassAds

At 12:58 PM 3/17/2006 +0500, Ali Adil wrote:
Hi ...

 I am a begginer and have never used Condor ClassAds before. But now i
need to use them in my degree project. Kindly tell from where i should
start, what are the neccessary prerequisits.

I recommend starting here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/

First, read the paper "Matchmaking: Distributed Resource Management for High Throughput Computing" to learn the basics of new ClassAds. A link is on that page.

For reference purposes, you can read the ClassAd reference manual, listed on that page.

You can use new ClassAds from C++ or Java: there are two implementations you can download from that page. If you use the C++ implementation, there is a short tutorial there.

-alain