Re: [Condor-users] assertion, hang

I tried changing this to value=2. However, it still seems to hang when I hit an assertion failure. I logged onto the process nodes that had the assertion failure. The e.xe is still in the process list, but there was no dialog box that I could see. So, the registry change did not seem to help. Do I need to reboot after registry change?

Matt