[Condor-users] Ste by step Diagram of job starting

Hi,

I wanted to make a step by step diagram which visually explains every thing from the moment i type

condor_submit file.cmd

to the moment i see the job status as C in condor_status

can any one just give step by step description of what happens.

I have tried to find this info but the information overload confuses me.

i am expecting some thing like this

1. user types condor_submit file.cmd
2. the local schedd daemon creates a ClassAd.

regards

Junaid N. Sahibzada
Cell # (+61) 404 998 494
International Student MSc Internetworking, UTS, Australia
Bachelor of Information Technology, NUST, Pakistan

Yahoo! Mail