[Condor-users] Life Cycle of a condor job

Hi,

I am trying to find a piece of article explaining the life cycle of a condor job.

From the moment we press enter after typing

condor_submit job.cmd

to the moment we  see the alphabet C in the condor_status command for a job.

I tried searching all the presentations on the condor website but to no avail.

Can any one help please?

Junaid N. Sahibzada
Cell # (+61) 404 998 494
International Student MSc Internetworking, UTS, Australia
Bachelor of Information Technology, NUST, Pakistan