Re: [Condor-users] Purging user priorities

I believe you should be able to stop the negotiator and remove from your Condor spool directory the accounting file: Accountantnew.log. This should remove all state saved by the negotiator.

--Dan

Terrence Martin wrote:

Hi,

We recently implemented groups on our cluster to try to get a more accurate distribution of resources. As part of that we wanted to purge any existing priorities. Is there a way to get condor to completely forget about its users in a running system? condor_userprio -resetall does not seem to completely do the job as I still have users with priorities that go back for some time.

Terrence