Re: [Condor-users] jobs don't run in PVM universe

Hello Bragadeeswaran,
just define some variables like PVM_ROOT and PVM_ARCH. u must also install ans run RSH server.
visit http://www.netlib.org/pvm3/ and http://www.markus-fischer.de/getpvmwin32.htm
Good look

 Hello Erik and every body,

i have uprade condor-6.7.17. When submiting PVM example, it seems in logs that sockets are closed (QMGR closed) wich avoid reading and writing buffer. job terminated abnormaly with status 110.
Please can u tell me how open this sockets ????
is there any one how have execute PVM examples successfully ?
thank u.

Erik Paulson <epaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 09:50:05AM +0530, bragadeeswaran velayutham wrote:
> Hello soumia................hope this mail reaches u in good
> heatlh.............I am Bragadeeswaran from Tamil Nadu INDIA. I am doind
> B.tech Computer Science I am doing my final year project in Condor .My
> guide is interested in PVM and also wants me to do some thing in PVM.......
>
> So , can u help me with tips to start with PVM....... I have
> a condor cluster of two machine with windows as operting system.

The Condor PVM universe does not run on Windows.

-Erik